General terms and conditions of using the site
Site registered in the name of: Angelini Holding SpA – Single member company – with registered office in Viale Amelia, 70 – 00181 Rome – Tax Code and Registration No. in the Rome Companies Register 00459650586 – Rome REA (Economic Administrative Index) 48408 – VAT No. 00898181003, share capital €3,000,000 fully paid-up
- Access and consultation of Angelini Holding SpA’s sites are subject to the following conditions of use of the site and the regulations in force. Accessing and consulting this site therefore implies unconditional acceptance of the conditions of use of the site listed below and the ineffectiveness and invalidity of any other different agreement between the visitor and Angelini Holding SpA. This site is managed by Angelini Holding SpA.
- The site also contains information on the therapeutic areas the Angelini Group is present in with its research activities and products. This information is not intended to provide health advice. The visitor is asked to exclusively contact a medical doctor for any diagnostic need and to identify the appropriate therapeutic pathways.
- Although Angelini Holding SpA strives to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, it is not possible to provide any guarantee on the site’s content, which must therefore be properly evaluated by the visitor. Angelini Holding SpA does therefore not assume responsibility of any kind with reference to use of the site and its content. In particular, Angelini Holding SpA will not be liable for defects in the accuracy, updating, completeness, adequacy or timeliness of the information contained on the site or for any harm or viruses that may affect the visitor’s computer equipment or other property as a result of accessing, using or browsing the site or downloading materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. Angelini Holding SpA reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the site’s functions at any time without incurring any responsibility on its own account, whether this occurs as a result of actions or omissions of Angelini Holding SpA or of third parties.
- The information found on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographic errors. Angelini Holding SpA reserves the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to the aforementioned information, products and programmes described at any time and without notice.
- The site also contains links to other third-party sites deemed of interest to the visitor. With links to these sites, Angelini Holding SpA’s site is exited by free choice and without any constraint. The information contained may not be in line with Italian legal provisions and in particular with those of Legislative Decree 219/2006, which regulates the advertising of medicinal products for human use and are in any case completely independent and beyond the control of Angelini Holding SpA, which assumes no responsibility in this regard.
- Links to this site are only permitted to the home page and do not imply any sharing of the content of the site that activates the link or any assumption of responsibility by Angelini Holding SpA. Linking to subsequent pages (deep linking) is not permitted, except with the written consent of Angelini Holding SpA.
- Downloading, viewing and printing information from this site is only permitted for personal use. Any use of this site’s content for non-personal or commercial purposes without Angelini Holding SpA’s written consent is prohibited.
- Splitting parts or sections of this site and/or incorporating them into other third-party sites external to Angelini Holding SpA is prohibited.
- The site visitor/user is not entitled to any economic exploitation of the material of Angelini Holding SpA or third parties contained on the site or with reference to the trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes or any other intellectual property right of Angelini Holding SpA or third parties referred to on the site.
- Without prejudice to the information that is the subject of internet privacy protection rules, all communications or material transmitted to the site by visitors/users by email or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise indicated. Angelini Holding SpA acquires the ability to make use of all the material transmitted or sent to the site with every broader right of use, including, by way of example, reproduction, transmission, publication and sending. Angelini Holding SpA is also free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained in the communications received by the site for any purpose, including, by way of example, developing, producing and marketing products based on such information.
- Although Angelini Holding SpA periodically verifies and checks the material contained in the site’s pages dedicated to exchanging opinions, there is no obligation in this regard and Angelini Holding SpA does not assume responsibility with regard to the content and information found in this section of the site. It is forbidden to send messages that are defamatory, obscene, libellous or otherwise contrary to any applicable provision of law. Angelini Holding SpA will collaborate with the authorities, promptly complying with measures aimed at identifying those who commit unlawful acts in sending material to the site.
- Angelini Holding SpA, if it deems a violation of these conditions of use of the site to have occurred, reserves the right to adopt any corrective action, including barring the visitor/user from accessing the site and its services and removing, without prior notice, any material added to the site by that same visitor/user, without assuming any responsibility in this regard.
- The visitor/user agrees to indemnify Angelini Holding SpA for all claims, damages, liability, legal proceedings and any other prejudicial consequence deriving from improper use by the visitor/user of the discussion services, exchange of views, sending, transmission and similar provided by the site. The foregoing is understood to refer, by way of example only, to any action relating to violations of copyright, trademarks, patents, protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and defamation.
- Angelini Holding SpA reserves the right to revise these conditions of use of the site through periodic updates. Since these revisions are binding for the site visitor, the latter is invited to periodically consult this page to take note of these updates.